📜 For Beginners
✨ Massage Therapy Training Enrollment
Gems Hebberk Care Services — Become a Certified Holistic Massage Therapist
📋 Student Enrollment & Training Agreement
Complete all sections. Submit via Email or WhatsApp.
🆘 Emergency Contact
📜 Training Commitment & Policies
• Tuition & fees will be communicated after acceptance.
• Students must complete practical assessments and adhere to code of ethics.
• Certification requires minimum 85% attendance.
• I understand that this enrollment form is an expression of interest; official admission subject to interview.
• By signing below, I confirm that the information provided is accurate.
• Tuition & fees will be communicated after acceptance.
• Students must complete practical assessments and adhere to code of ethics.
• Certification requires minimum 85% attendance.
• I understand that this enrollment form is an expression of interest; official admission subject to interview.
• By signing below, I confirm that the information provided is accurate.
⚡ Please draw your signature above
⭐ Choose method: WhatsApp (+2348108180001) or Email (gemshebberkcareservicesltd@gmail.com)
Both will generate a PDF with your signature and form data.

0 Comments